Buy Amino Z L-Arginine 500g online in Australia.
L-Arginine is a non-essential amino acid that is a staple for intra-workout performance and post-workout recovery. Assisting with the production of proteins, L-Arginine has become of interest to the fitness world as studies suggest it may boost athletic performance via nitric oxide production while decreasing inflammation for a more effective recovery.
• May decrease inflammation
• May alleviate muscle soreness
• May quicken sports recovery
• May increase nitric oxide production
• May amplify exercise performance
• May promote lean muscle growth (1-2)
When to Use L-Arginine?
Lean Tissue Growth
• If you want to increase your lean muscle mass, it’s best to take L-Arginine HCL twice per day. We would recommend taking L-Arginine as a pre-workout to support nitric oxide production. Take a second serving post-workout or with a meal later in the day.
Support Sports Recovery
• If you want to support your recovery post-workout, it’ll be important to make L-Arginine a part of your post-workout supplement routine. You can take L-Arginine immediately following a workout but we would recommend doing so with a whey protein isolate to maximize muscle recovery.
How Much L-Arginine Should You Use?
The ideal serving size for L-Arginine is 2,500 mg but if you are extremely active with a higher bodyweight, you may want to increase this dosage to 3,000 mg per day. Again, you can split up the dosage in the morning and afternoon.
1. K. Hnia, J. Gayraud, G. Hugon, M. Ramonatxo, S. De La Porte, S. Matecki, et al. L-Arginine Decreases Inflammation and Modulates The Nuclear Factor-Κb/Matrix Metalloproteinase Cascade In Mdx Muscle Fibers. Am J Pathol, 172 (6) (2008), pp. 1509-1519.
2. B.I. Campbell, P.M. La Bounty, M. Roberts. The Ergogenic Potential of Arginine. J Int Soc Sports Nutr, 1 (2) (2004), pp. 35-38.
Price: $37.45 from Amino Z
L-Arginine is a non-essential amino acid that is a staple for intra-workout performance and post-workout recovery. Assisting with the production of proteins, L-Arginine has become of interest to the fitness world as...
Sometimes referred to as the “king of bitters”, this plant was used for centuries in Ayurvedic and traditional Chinese medicine, having been native to South-eastern Asian countries. The leaves and underground component of the stem are most often...
AAA Coupons. | AAA Date AU. | AAA Date U.S.A.